Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Letter To No One;

It’s weird that every year around this time I start feeling down. It’s always around October. Like around Halloween. I don’t want to think it’s because of the weather. But it most likely is. I’d like to think that the weather helps. It’s nice to feel the cold when you feel so hot inside from the rage you’ve been holding in since you learned how to.
                There’s so much going on right now that I can’t keep my mind on one thing longer than a minute. My best friend from middle school, my sweetheart, my ex, the baby, my mom, my sister, band, graduation, I think I’m failing English, all city tryouts. There isn’t enough time for everything. I finally know and understand the saying “There isn’t enough hours in the day.” I have to keep active. I don’t have time for a break. I could be practicing my tryout music instead of doing nothing in 5th period. I’m the only sophomore I know already crazy-nervous about graduation. Should I graduate early? Go through with my plan or be a kid and take high school slow. There’s nothing wrong with being ahead; it actually helps. But it’s more stress. And I don’t need any more stress.
                It’s crazy. The year is almost over. It just started. Where did it all go? What happen the past 11 months? My whole life changed this year in making simple decisions. I don’t think anyone thinks as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment